There are lots of reasons to get involved with TransActions!
- To tell us what you think is important
- To share what you think the focus of the resources should be
- To say who the resources should be for (should it be for sex workers? services? clients? the police? someone else?)
- To tell us what the resources should be (a website? a booklet? a podcast? a comic book? a radio show?)
- To share your expertise
- To be part of a creative process
- To learn new skills
- To create something that can be used in the community
- To share ownership of the project
- To meet new people and be part of something
- To have your say
- To create something that’s really useful
Ready to get involved?
We are currently seeking funding to develop our project further. If you are interested in this, please contact Mary Laing on email@example.com, we would love to hear from you!
If you would like to read about what we have been up to so far have a look at our blog.